Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Shakeology Cleanse: Day 2

The cleanse is going pretty well, although I'm a bit hungry sometimes. Drinking a lot of water helps curb my appetite though, and I only have a day and a half left! (That's what I tell myself when I start feeling hungry.)

I was pretty hungry last night, but I don't think I drank enough water, so that changed today and I'm feeling better. My stomach is still a little bloated, but it's feeling better and I love that I am getting rid of all the toxins and junk in my system.

Plus, I just weighed myself, and I'm down 3 pounds since yesterday! Wow! I was hoping for maybe 5 total; I'm surprised how well this works!

Day 2 weight: 143.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They warm my soul with bonfires and snuggly blankets and hot chocolate and other soul-warming existences. Thanks for heatin' mine up!

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog