Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It's Never Too Late

Did your New Year's Resolutions fall by the wayside? Maybe you started off great, but tapered off. Tired of starting over with your health and fitness? It's never too late. Working out and eating healthy now = looking fit and sexy by summer!
I am looking for 15 people for an exclusive test group who are tired of starting over, or who are ready to finally just start and put all excuses aside. We'll do this together. You deserve this!

Here's what you will receive:
✔The complete workout program
✔Bonus workout DVD
✔Customizable meal plan to your wants/needs
✔Portion-controlled containers
✔30 day supply of Shakeology (it contains no soy, corn, sucralose or any artificial sweetener... if that's in your shake, you're drinking cheap fillers, crap and chemicals!)
✔FREE shaker cup
✔A spot in my next accountability group
✔Me as your coach the whole way through for support!



If you're interested in being a part of this group and committing to yourself for once, let's do this!
Send me a message, or comment below with "I'M READY" and send me a friend request HERE. Make sure to send me a message with your friend request so we can connect!
We will work together to come up with a set plan that will help you hit your goals in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They warm my soul with bonfires and snuggly blankets and hot chocolate and other soul-warming existences. Thanks for heatin' mine up!

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog