Friday, July 22, 2011

Freeky Friday: Feel-Good Movie

Freeky Friday


What is your favorite feel-good movie?

Instantly my answer to this question was, "Anything Disney!" I absolutely LOVE Disney and almost every movie they've ever made.  I can't possibly pick just one, so here's a list of just a few of my favorites! ;-)


Lilo & Stitch

UH-MAZ-ING! Absolutely adorable, and Stitch is so damn cute I wish he were real so I could take him home!

Oliver and Company
Also amazing! One of the best Disney movies ever created. And Dodger is awesome. And Oliver (the cat) is cute, and I don't even like cats very much.

The Sword in the Stone
I swear I must have watched this movie 500 times as a kid. It never gets old.

Wall-E
Anyone who says this movie isn't good is clearly off their rocker.  Adorable characters, a fun theme, and a robot romance. What's not to love?

Bolt
Quite possibly the most adorable animated dog ever put on screen. And his hamster friend, Rhino, is hilarious.


Before this goes on forever, I'll stop it here. So, Freekware wants to know...

What's your favorite feel-good movie?

Check out http://concretejane.blogspot.com to see how you can participate, win some peanut butter s'mores, and have a donation made in your name to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They warm my soul with bonfires and snuggly blankets and hot chocolate and other soul-warming existences. Thanks for heatin' mine up!

Search This Blog