Friday, August 19, 2011

Freeky Friday: Shiny Happy People

Freeky Friday


It's Freeky Friday once again! This week, Freekware wants to know:
When are you most happy?
Oh, so many different answers.

I shall make this easy on myself, and copy what I wrote on Freekware's Facebook page (click the badge above!) to this question. But, I will add pictures! Yay, visuals!

I am most happy:
When I'm with my amazing boyfriend

my crazy ass family (there are way more of us, but I have no good pictures),

my friends, 

when my best friend comes home from school to visit (even though I look demonic in this picture. Miss you Roger!)

when I'm having a conversation in ASL (and I apparently have no picture of an actual conversation with it),

when I'm reading one of my thousands of books (and this MIGHT be what my bookshelf may actually look like some day, if I ever have enough room to put them somewhere other than in and on top of one tiny bookshelf, in the trunk at the foot of my bed, behind all of my DVDs, and stacked on the floor next to the original tiny bookshelf) [Source],

when I am teaching

when I'm belting out songs to myself even though I can't sing, 


when I'm watching whatever I want on Netflix, 


when I'm watching my box set DVDs of Gilmore Girls [Source],


when I try something I haven't done before and accomplish it (like cooking something!)


when I am at concerts of my favorite bands (like Disturbed!)
(and Blink 182!)


or when I'm MEETING THEM! (Chester and Phoenix from Linkin Park!),


when I am writing (hence this blog, and my contributions to Retail Hell Underground), 


when I am hanging out or playing with my dogs, (or when I'm playing with any puppy or dog) 


when I am on vacation, 

when I am helping others to achieve their fitness goals (My Beachbody Coaching Page), 
when I am drinking Shakeology (My Shakeology Page), 


when I am cuddled up having a movie night with the boy, 


when I am walking around Manhattan [Source]

when I pamper myself for once, 


and before this post becomes any longer, I'll stop it there, though I'm sure I could go on forever! =)

So, how about you?
When are you most happy?

You can participate in three ways! Head over to Concrete Jane to see how, be entered to win this month's prize of yummy Reverse Chocolate Chip Cookies, and have a donation made in your name to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! Get on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They warm my soul with bonfires and snuggly blankets and hot chocolate and other soul-warming existences. Thanks for heatin' mine up!

Search This Blog