Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Father's Day Wish

This topic comes from Mama Kat's weekly writing prompts. Out of five options, I chose number three. The others were non-applicable or irrelevant to me.

List 10 things you would love to give your husband or dad for Father's Day.

Well, no husband.

Ten things I would love to give my father...

Be prepared, folks. This is not going to be your average lovey-dovey warm and fuzzy post about giving back to the wonderful parenting job my father did.

Instead, here's my list:

1) Work ethic
2) A moral center
3) Parenting classes
4) Therapy
5) Mandatory Alcoholics Anonymous meetings and/or rehab
6) Truth serum
7) Diligence to stick to anything
8) A personal trainer
9) Taste buds
10) A swift kick in the ass

That about does it. ;-)



Mama’s Losin’ It

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry this was your experience with your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could call this post 'Therapy'. ((((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could have said this was irrelevant too, but you chose to tackle it with creativity.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They warm my soul with bonfires and snuggly blankets and hot chocolate and other soul-warming existences. Thanks for heatin' mine up!

Search This Blog