Monday, June 11, 2012

Never Have I Ever

This post came from Mama Kat and her writing prompts.

22 Things I've Never Done:

  1. Skydiving. And I never will. Except the fake whirlwind indoor skydiving.
  2. Had kids. Not even close to ready.
  3. Been out of the country. It makes me quite sad.
  4. Swam with dolphins. On my bucket list!
  5. Kissed in the rain.
  6. Kissed under mistletoe.
  7. Gone surfing. But I want to try.
  8. Lived on my own. Oh, how badly I want to.
  9. Gone on a cruise.
  10. Learned to cook. Oh, I can follow a recipe. But I envy those people who can whip up a meal with random ingredients that normally do not belong together.
  11. Seen a meteor shower. Every time one comes around, I forget to watch.
  12. Seen a shooting star.
  13. Learned to play an instrument. I played the viola in third grade, and the flute in fourth, but never mastered either. I also tried teaching myself to play guitar, but that didn't work out. Someone teach me. Please?
  14. Gone white water rafting.
  15. Gone through a ziplining obstacle course. Which will be accomplished this summer.
  16. Gotten back to my original weight. I mean, 7 pounds 6 ounces is a little ridiculous, don't you think?
  17. Had my tonsils out.
  18. Gotten the flu.
  19. Broken a bone.
  20. Bungee jumping. Not happening.
  21. Smoked a cigarette.
  22. Done any illegal drug.

What have you never done?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They warm my soul with bonfires and snuggly blankets and hot chocolate and other soul-warming existences. Thanks for heatin' mine up!

Search This Blog