Friday, July 6, 2012

Freeky Friday: Music to My Ears



Freeky Friday


As per usual, head over to Concrete Jane to see how you can participate every Friday during the summer and win some yummy treats!

This week, on Freeky Friday:
What's your favorite summer tradition of all time? It could be something from your past or something you still do to this day!

Unfortunately, I don't have a cool, silent, ASL summer tradition like Amanda at Concrete Jane up there. Mine is pretty common, I think.

Summer usually means much more free time. My favorite summer tradition is attending tons of concerts. Uproar Festival, Mayhem Festival, Warped Tour (though, in my opinion, Warped isn't the same anymore)...

I've seen Linkin Park three times:



I've also met them, and got to interview them:

Blink 182:

Travis is suspended in the air on a rotating drum set
Many people don't seem to know about them, but they are becoming more and more popular and they are one of my favorites, Dive:


And twice I've seen Disturbed:

Plus, Saving Abel, Sevendust, Hail the Villain, Metallica, Godsmack, The Vincent Black Shadow, Bullet for My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, A Day to Remember, and many more. I have a blast every single time.

But besides watching a great show, what really makes it fun is spending the day with awesome people:




The guy who is in each of these pictures is Rich, a good friend who has been my concert buddy for years. I've gone to shows with other people, including Danny, but my pictures usually consist of the people on stage.

What's your favorite summer tradition?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They warm my soul with bonfires and snuggly blankets and hot chocolate and other soul-warming existences. Thanks for heatin' mine up!

Search This Blog