Friday, September 9, 2011

Five Question Friday

I came across another new fun thing to do, this time on Fridays. And if Freeky Friday wasn't over for the summer, I'd be upset that I'd be overlapping the two. ;-)


So, as you can guess, five questions are posted, and I answer them. Simple as that. Here we go.

1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?
"Take Back The Fear" by Hail The Villain. Awesome band!

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
I posted about this before in a Freeky Friday post. Read it here.

3. Paper books or ebooks?
Paper books! I love holding a book and turning the pages. I love the feel of them, and the touch and material of each page. Some even have a great book smell. And I don't care about the weight of them like some people do who rave about Kindles and nooks being so light... I like my books just the way they are. =)

4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
I don't have my own home, so my upgrade is to actually have a home. That counts, right?

5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?
I guess most people define "serious" as long-term, correct? Like, a year or more? I'll go with that. In that case, my first serious boyfriend was my senior year of high school, Kevin. We were together for a year and four months.

How about you?

1 comment:

  1. We are the same when it comes to books! That was almost my exact answer! I may or may not be addicted to the things!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They warm my soul with bonfires and snuggly blankets and hot chocolate and other soul-warming existences. Thanks for heatin' mine up!

Search This Blog