Thursday, September 8, 2011

Two Truths and a Lie: Answer

So the other day I decided to play a little game. I gave you three statements about myself; only two of which were true, and one was a lie. You were to guess which one is the lie. It is now time to reveal the answer. The choices were:


1) I've never broken a bone.
2) If I wasn't a teacher, I'd want to go to veterinary school.
3) The first time I shot a gun, I had 100% accuracy.


The lie is... *drum roll*...


If you guessed number ONE... sorry, you're wrong. I have in fact, never broken a bone. You may have been thrown off by my klutziness, but I apparently have strong bones.


If you guessed number THREE... you are also wrong. My first (and so far only) time shooting a gun, I did have 100% accuracy. It was last summer in Kentucky with Danny while we were visiting his family for his cousin's wedding. Granted it was only one handgun, but I hit the plates every time. ;-)


And finally, if you guessed number TWO, you are correct. Only one person got it right. While I do love animals, and I love my dogs dearly, I do not want to learn how to be their doctor. I also could never put someone's pet to sleep or tell them that there is nothing more to be done. Which is the same reason I could never be a doctor for humans, or a police officer, or anyone that has to tell any family member that their loved one is not coming home. I can't bring that kind of pain on someone. And I'm sure as hell not qualified to try and save them, either.


So, if you guessed number two, which only one of you did, Mr. or Ms. or Mrs. "Anonymous," you WIN! And your prize is... well, nothing, because I don't know who the heck you are. 


Hope you enjoyed! Tune in soon for some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They warm my soul with bonfires and snuggly blankets and hot chocolate and other soul-warming existences. Thanks for heatin' mine up!

Search This Blog